In these chemical driven age that we live in, not only humans are exposed to chemicals, but even livestock, piggeries, poultries and aquatic animals that are raised and bred for human consumptions are fed by chemical, synthetic or inorganic feeds induced by growth hormone and antibiotics to improve animal production. These practices posed health risks to humans.
Organic Solution: Grand Humivet
Grand Humivet is an Organic, All natural, non-toxic, Non- allergic supplement with chelated essential minerals and trace elements that improves the health and performance of poultry, piggery, livestock and aquatic animals.
Grand Humivet is a sodium salt of humic acid obtained through the alkaline extraction of highly oxidized lignite (leonardite). It can be easily handled and transported. It has been explored in veterinary science and applied in livestock breeding for more than 30 years.
- Improves the immune system.
- Increases disease resistance
- It stabilizes intestinal flora through the fixation of microorganisms, toxins and harmful substances in the animal feed.
- Has the ability to adsorb and bind toxins, toxic residues and various heavy metals which are excreted afterwards.
- Provides a protective film on the surface of the gastrointestinal mucous membrane.
- Enhances the rate of cellular uptake of essential minerals such as manganese, Iron, zinc and copper.
- Increases the output of production and quality of milk, meat and egg.
- Increases animal’s appetite and feed intake, metabolism and growth.
- Natural Growth Stimulant
Grand Humivet have shown to help in the following areas:
- Reduces the risk of diarrhea at weaning and in the pre-fattening stage caused by feed change and re-grouping.
- Improves feed conversion, thus leading to a better weight gain
- Reduces ammonia emission and smell
- Can improve the milk yield and the reproduction of sows
- Reduces the sensitivity of broilers and turkeys to stress
- Promotes growth and help improves immunity
- Improves feed conversion.
- Reduces smell and ammonia emission.
- It reduces the risk of diarrhea in calves in and improves vitality.
- It reduces the risk of mastitis and high somatic cell counts in dairy cows.
- Feed conversion is increased.
- Reduces ammonia emission and smell.